Monday, April 21, 2008

Shilyo's Recipe for Chinese Hot Pot

Dear Isabella and Olivia,

I am very excited to know that you have put my e-mail on your blog. Today I'd like
to give you a recipe for a kind of chinese food - hot pot. In Northern China, it is
very cold in winter. So people like eating hot pot.

First, you should make some soup you like. But you'd better not make borsch or
chowder, because it will make the taste bad. Maybe you can make some soup with
pork, chicken or seafoods. You know, chinese like chicken soup.

Second, you can buy many vegetables or meat you like. The best ingredients for hot pot
are vegetables and seafood.

Next, you just put all the ingredients into the soup. For example, if you want to eat
some tomatoes, you can put some tomatoes into the soup. A few minutes later, you can
scoop them up from the pot and eat. Don't put all the food into the soup at the same
time. You could finish some food and then put another food into it. We usually eat
hot pot with many people, our family or friends. And we eat it for a long time. Because
to sit beside the hot pot makes us feel warm in winter and we can talk to our friends
for a long time.

I am sorry that my English is poor. I am afraid you can not understand me clearly, so
I will send you a video about hot pot. I hope you will like it.

Yours,
Shilyo Tse

No comments:

Post a Comment