Monday, September 8, 2008

Jessica's Garlic Chicken & Pasta

Our buddy Jessica created a great recipe below.
Keep cookin Jessica!
-Team Spatulatta

Hi Liv and Belle!

I was just writing to tell you that I love your show. It's awesome! I always go on
to see if you added any new recipes. Anyway, here's my recipe for Garlic Chicken and Pasta.
I sort of just made it up one night!
  • Saute 4 chicken breasts in a pan.
  • While the chicken is cooking, make the pasta.
  • To make the garlic sauce, put a stick of butter into a saucepan and melt it. When the butter has melted, add about 2 tablespoons of chopped garlic. (It can be from a jar)
  • Then, add a little bit of oregano. Put the pasta on a plate, then the chicken, and pour some garlic sauce on each plate.
It's really good!
Makes about 4 servings.

From,
Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment