Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Moving Letter from Rachel in Pennsylvania

Dear Isabella and Liv,

Hi! My name's Rachel and I'm a 12 year old girl from Pennsylvania. I checked your
cookbook out from the library and loved it!!! It saved my life!! (Literally!) I'll
tell you why. Yesterday at 5:00 in the morning my dad woke me up and told me that he
needed to rush my mom to the emergency room. She was in a lot of pain. So I needed
to stay home with my 1 brother and 2 sisters. (I'm the oldest.) Well, my parents
didn't come back home 'til 12:35 p.m. Our grandparents were with us for some of the
time though . It was really scary. I used your cookbook to keep the kid's minds off
my mom. I just told them we were going to make something out of your book and they
were so excited!! (They love your book too!) We made something easy, the eggs with
spinach and cheese. (We didn't have any ham...) So I just wanted to thank you guys!
Thank you so much and keep it up!!!

Luv,
Rachel
P.S. Reply would cause many happy screams from younger brothers and sisters!!! LOL! =)

Spatulatta's Reply:

Rachel, what a wonderful big sister you are! We're glad that the Spatulatta Cookbook brought
cheer to your family :)

We hope your Mom had a speedy recovery! Please keep us updated.

Yours,
Team Spatulatta

No comments:

Post a Comment