Monday, April 13, 2009

Magic Soup Essay Winners - Part 3

Here's an essay from Rosie, our youngest winner. Rosie is holding a picture she drew to go along with her essay. Here's what she wrote:

If I could make magical soup, I would call it "Garden Soup". And I would put in rose petals, and daisies. I would put in honey that bees made, and I would put in fairy dust. I would also put in mint leaves that I picked from my garden. And I would cook it in a pot made of tree wood. I would cook it by the fairy tree, where all the fairies lived. I would serve it in cups made out of lily flower petals, with tiny spoons made out of flower stems. And I would serve it on the top of the mountain in a big tree, where fairies have tea parties. The spoons and bowls are so tiny that I couldn't use them so I decided to give them to fairies. They had rose petal wings and had tiny purple flowers for crowns, and they used mini daisies for wands. Then I would fill their bowls of soup and all the fairies would take a sip of it and each one of the fairies said it was the best soup they had ever tasted! The End!

Rosie, 8 from Utah

No comments:

Post a Comment